Our COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Keeping You Safe, Healthy & Comfortable during This Uncertain Time
At Blue Fox Heating & Cooling, it has always been our mission to be there for our customers in their time of need. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we feel as if this is more important than ever. As an essential business, we are remaining open and will continue to provide our reliable heating and AC services to all residential, commercial, and industrial customers in West Lafayette. However, we want to stress that we value the safety of our customers and employees and are taking additional precautionary measures to keep everyone healthy during this time.
If you have recently traveled to a place where the virus is prevalent, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone who has been infected, we will kindly ask to delay services until you receive a note from a doctor declaring you symptom-free.
When our HVAC technicians do show up to assist you, we will take the following precautionary steps:
- We will avoid any handshakes or personal contact with you
- We will follow the CDC recommendation and maintain a distance of six feet with each customer at all times
- We will arrive wearing clean shoe covers and will dispose of them between each job
- We will not pass out business cards
- We will wear gloves for the duration of the repair, installation, replacement, or maintenance service and will change them between jobs
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.